Question about my plane tickets?

My uncle got us stand by tickets for Delta for the end of March. Well, we are wanting to bring my DD who is under 2 and I know the child flies free if they are under the age of 2. Well, the tickets are electronic and are under my e-mail but don't say anything about flying with a child under 2 on them. Do I need to have them changed to say that or do I just tell them when I get to the airport (which I think my 1st question is more of what I need to do)? If I need to change them to say I'm flying with a child under 2, how do I do that? Thank you!

ABPeterson

Asked by ABPeterson at 4:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Travel

• You should call and tell them. That's what we did. I don't know if it's different for standby tickets, but for regular tickets the child does get a ticket, even tho. it's free and they will be sitting on your lap.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 4:48 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Call, this child will be on the PNR.
    Anonymous