For those who work at home.....

How do you make your money?

Cappy1979

Asked by Cappy1979 at 4:46 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. Additionally, I help my husband run his home-based handyman business.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:56 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I'm a writer. Sometimes I win contests. Sometimes I write people's websites.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 4:57 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I work at home and absolutely love it! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! I would love to get you more information and answer any questions that you may have. My website is www.beingunited.com and my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 5:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• SO is a Programmer and at times telecommutes and I do Web .Design and Programming and I'm licensed with the City and registered with the .Chamber of Commerce plus a Government EIN number for taxes. Any web site problems or IT computer issues I do all of that from anywhere because of technology.
    Anonymous

• I work AMERIPLAN. I just market the Discount plans that they offer and/or the Opportunity to work from home and then people who see my marketing contact me for info. I will give them a quick call, email or chat and give them the info they need and see if I can help them either Make money working from home or Save money with one of our plans.

It is really not hard and I love doing it, it's nice to know you are helping people while making yourself money :)

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 5:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I just help people set up their account so that they can shop online for the products they already buy in the grocery store. Honestly, I spend most of my "workday" online here at the cafe, meeting wonderful women and having fun.
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 6:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I own a medical transcription company. I type medical reports, as well as editing the reports typed by my workers.
    Anonymous

• I do employee phone evaluations for a pizza company. I rate how they answer the phone and take an order, etc. Been doing this about a year now. It's only part/part time work, meaning it's less than part time work, but it's something and it's easy. I got this beacuse my DH is actually a gen. mgr with the company and his boss asked him if I'd be interested in working at home doing this. I was like...mmmm, okay! :)
    Anonymous

• I sell on eBay part time, but I also do the office work for our carpet cleaning business. I sometimes go out and help hubby with larger jobs but I haven't in over a month being 9 months pregnant right now....But I still handle all the paperwork, bookkeeping, phone calls, website, ordering of supplies, advertising, etc. etc.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 9 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2009