Were gonna get hit!!

With 12-18" of snow!! I can't wait!! Is anyone else getting hit really hard with snow?!?! I love snow!!

ali_1107

Asked by ali_1107 at 5:25 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we had about 2 feet come down last friday along with a terrible wind storm - covered my truck completley in a drift (and the other side of the street is bare - go figure I had to park on the drifting side lol)

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:29 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I live in Texas so we dont see snow all to ofter but last year we had anout and inch and Lest thurdsay we had 4 inches. It was pretty darn exciting. I would love to have a snow fall like your fixin to get! :)
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 5:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I wish it would snow here now lol. Usually a little later in the winter we get snow. I'm near Tacoma, WA. Last year, we got 8" in a couple days (and it all stuck!) which was awesome since we normally only get 1-2" at a time, and maybe 4 or 5" all winter total. BUT living close to Mt Rainier and the cascades is awesome, I can see snow within a 45 minute drive.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• We got hit Good in CA on Monday Now we are in the 20-30 degrees
    Anonymous

• I heard that this storm hit CA, and Nebraska really good. It's coming our way! Supposed to start tonight at 7 and end 12-10 at 1 am! I can barely wait.. I feel like a little child waiting for Santa to come!! LOL
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Yes, we had our 'storm warning' updated to 'blizzard warning'. My son came home from school all excited and said "they are cancelling school tomorrow" we only had a dusting of snow on the ground and the 'storm' had not started yet so he was disappointed to hear that school is still on- they can't cancel till we have actual snow! I like snow----when I do not have to be out driving in it!
    Anonymous

• Flagstaff was hit by a blizzard and has tons of snow

Flagstaff Train Station.  Monday, December 12 taken by Chad Black / APSN

Anonymous

• I HATE snow and I live in the SNOW BELT!

Just don't like it, don't like to drive it, don't like to be cold... Husband WORKS out in it! CRAZY.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 6:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I'm with you, RutterMama... once in a while it's ok, but when there's a foot on the ground and it's -12º outside and you step out and all you feel is rigid wind and dry snowflakes hitting your face like sand in a storm, you'll grow to not want it around near as much!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 7:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• and it's so dry we can't use it to build a snowman!
    matobe