is 3 beechnut jars of vegetables a day enough for a 3yr old who refuses to eat regular vegetables?

he will eat other food is just the vegetables he still eats in jars the stage 2 kind.

rosepetalluv

Asked by rosepetalluv at 6:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I should think so. Honestly I'm surprised that your 3yo will eat the baby food, but hey if it works... Geez if mine had only eaten as much veg at that age! lol
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 6:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• What are you doing to help him learn to eat veggies?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Another option would be to puree vegetables into red sauce. Worry not, it won't be forever. Just continue to offer him the same veggies you eat and eventually he'll eat them.
    twinclubmom

Answer by twinclubmom at 8:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• My kids won't eat veggies either, I puree them and mix them in mashed potatoes, and we have cool mashed potatoes!!!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• My son will not eat veggies either, I give him V-8 juice and then make dinner like a cassrole with the veggies inside of it, he then can eat those.
    Ashers_Mom2007

Answer by Ashers_Mom2007 at 5:08 AM on Dec. 9, 2009