Is your child getting what he/she wants for xmas...

what do they want are you getting it for them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Holidays

• 13 yr old- Money for his trip to England, some stocking stuffers

7 yr old- Yamaha dirtbike, and some stocking stuffers, jammies, Walkie talkies

6yr old-A big Remote control jeep, an airhog remote control car, a couple board games, jammies stocking stuffers

I hope they love what they're getting because I had a very hard time picking what to get them...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Oh and a nintendo Wii for all 3 of them, and us too,lol..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:30 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Everything on TV is what my five year old wants. He's getting "some" of those things. Certainly not ALL. No way Jose!
    SterlingLegend

Answer by SterlingLegend at 7:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• The two major things my son is asking for he is getting (TwoThomas the Tank Engine play sets)....one he isn't is one of those cheesy light up singing stuffed animated things. He has a million of them but he wants the one with Santa bending over a fire and farting.....at that, i draw the line, LOL, I can only take so much of those.

He has all from Rudolph, a puppy dog, and 2 Alvin and the Chipmunks ones already and he will literaly play them ALL at once. I'll take a truck load of Aleeve, hehehe
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• My daughter wants and is getting the Gourmet Cupcake Maker, an Easy Bake Oven, Zhu Zhu hamsters with the playsets, Barbie Hair Salon playset, ICarly remote, and an Air Hockey Table.

My son wants and is getting the Toy Story robot guy, a drum set, a Bakugan toy, moon shoes, a lion alive toy, Zhu Zhu hamsters with the playsets, binoculars, and a microscope.

They are getting a couple of movies and Wii games as surprises.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 9:30 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• My little kids are getting most of what they asked for. Such as Wolervine gloves, MP3 players, portable DVD players, movies, video games, Tinkerbell treehouse, disney princess toys, toy story toys, etc. My older kids are getting less "stuff" but more money. They want cash, clothes, shoes, video games, etc.

Answer by gemgem at 9:42 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• My son unfortunately wants a puppy. He is 4 and i am afraid with me working i wont be able to train it well enough. we planned to get one this summer anyways. so i told him santa told me his puppy wont be born by xmas, that he is still in his mommys tummy... he bought it with the reassurance he Will get one this summer (i teach so i can be home with it more.) so no... i am a bad mommy, it isnt that i cant afford it, and he isnt getting what he really wants... selfish huh?? he also wants any toy they have a commercial for, he will get a lot but no puppy :(
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:46 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• my son is 2 and he said he wants "presents" for Christmas. lol. so he's definitely getting what he wants. we got him a desk for $20 bucks at the dollar store! a bath robe because he always seems so cold after his bath, play tools, and a memory card game. also i got him the $ snake, horses, and magnets for stocking stuffers. and i know his grandparents will spoil him crazy this christmas.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:11 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• My 8 year old son wants everything under the sun that he sees. So he's getting the Bakugan trap thingy, where you get 7 traps and they fit together to make a bigger deal, a mini-notebook computer-to be used for school as well as play, some clothes, a bathrobe, some books, and some computer games.

My 6 year old daughter wanted a lot of clothes for her American Girl doll (we got her one of the "Just like me" dolls a couple years ago, and it's become her nearly constant companion), and dresses, so I found a bunch of American Girl doll clothes on line for a great price, and some good dresses for her to wear to school, as well as a mini-notebook computer, a tea set, books, computer games, a bathrobe and hair curlers (she's very girly-girl and asked for them...)

I also got them both some stocking stuffers.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 10:31 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• MY son who is 6 has a long list of toys he wants, So I am getting some and I past along one thing off the list to each family member who asked "what should we get him?' Now the list is complete. DSi and a few games, couple board games, Wii game, gaming chair, slot race car track, DVD's, scooter and a baseball pitching machine. Some will be from Santa , Mommy & daddy and some from friends and family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Dec. 9, 2009