what are some good ways to make money online for a stay at home mom?

Babys-Mom

Asked by Babys-Mom at 6:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• Blogging is one way but hard unless you are able to get tons of people reading your blog and then clicking on the ads placed by Adsense and there is little help with the learing curve. Also beware of things like Google Profit Studio Learning. Not good.

There are a few support companies that let you work from home doing data entry and typing and things like that.
    Anonymous

• I work at home with a 5 year old in school, a 2 year old at home with me and one on the way and absolutely love it! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! I would love to get you more information and answer any questions that you may have. My website is www.beingunited.com and my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 6:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 9 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:16 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I use this site : http://bankrollbucks.com/members/register.php?ref=hpointelin
    It doesnt give you a TON of money but it def. helps!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 8:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I work from home and make a great income... You can check out my website with information about my company and team at www.ThisIsAP.com I have great benefits, training and support and my DH has just been able to come home full time... I love what I do, and you will too!

You can also visit www.SabrinasCloset.info and take a look at other legit home opportunities. Weather you are looking for a home business, job or just a way to bring in a few dollars, it's there! www.SabrinasCloset.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• http://www.cashcrate.com/1729595
    Just recently started, i enjoy it :)
    Anonymous

• http://www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:04 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I actually write How to articles on eHow.   I have created a series of work at home articles to help moms just like you.  Please check them all out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:44 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I am an AVON Rep. I really love it. You can start for just $10. No required parties or inventory.
    Here is my website if you are interested.
    www.youravon.com/taraschaeffer
    tarams98020

Answer by tarams98020 at 9:30 AM on Dec. 9, 2009