Could I be pregnant?

I am due for my AF either today, tomorrow, or Thursday (changes length) and I have been crampy for the last week or so. I usually start spotting a day or so before AF starts but nothing so far. I feel like it's coming any second then the cramps go away and there is pain on the sides too. Could this just be AF playing tricks on me as to when she is coming or could I bet preg? This all started about 6-7 DPO.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Did you have sex? Are you on BC? If the answers are yes and no, then definately you may be pregnant. If you are on BC, then you may still be. Take a HPT
    Anonymous

• Yes DH and I are trying to get pregnant. I am excited but don't want to get my hopes up. Every time I feel the cramps I am thinking here she comes but doesn't (so far). I guess I will have to wait until day 30 since that is the longest my cycles last. Did you experience what I am saying?
    Anonymous

• Nope, you couldn't be.
    Anonymous

• PP, why bother saying anything and wasting ur time and mine if your goin to say somethin smart. grow up.
    Anonymous