Could I be pregnant?

I am due for my AF either today, tomorrow, or Thursday (changes length) and I have been crampy for the last week or so. I usually start spotting a day or so before AF starts but nothing so far. I feel like it's coming any second then the cramps go away and there is pain on the sides too. Could this just be AF playing tricks on me as to when she is coming or could I bet preg? This all started about 6-7 DPO.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• if you've had unprotected sex then of course you could be. Take a test!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 12:19 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• So, did af show?? I just wanted to add that I started getting crampy around that time too and at 8dpo I was seriously worried that af was going to show soon. Nope, never happened!
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 11:52 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• no it didn't show and i took a test and i am preg! i am shocked i got cramping at like 6 dpo. :)
    Anonymous

• Yay! Congratulations!!! Cramping way too early for af was one of my first signs :)
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 11:02 PM on Dec. 10, 2009