about brides maids

ok so my soon to be husband has three sisters...on of which is his step sister which i dont know so much...the question is how many brides maids is to much?..if i include his sister and his close cousin its gonna be 9 do you think thats to many?

MamaD620

Asked by MamaD620 at 7:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• whatever you want to do is fine I wouldn't worry about it
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 7:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• thats why i went with 0..too many to choose from and i didnt want to hurt anyones feelings
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• My cousin's wedding had 12. The procession took forever, but it meant all the people they really wanted up there got to be up there. It's your wedding, don't worry about what someone else thinks is "too much."
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Just be cautious of how you make the decision and how you tell people. Consider their feelings on you big day too. I always thought my sister and I had a GREAT realationship, and she told me that she didn't even want me at her wedding! Talk about a slap in the face! She had a friend be the maid of honor and her soon to be SIL as bridesmaid, and yeah after almost 7 years it still hurts like hell. Just because it is your wedding doesn't give you license to hurt anyones feelings.
    ( I made sure EVERYONE was included on my wedding, wether I particularly cared for them or not)
    Anonymous