Do you purchase expensive designer handbags?

If so, which designers/brands?

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 7:52 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love kate spade bags, I am way too cheap to ever buy one though.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 8:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I purchase Coach bags.
    Anonymous

• I purchase them at yard sales. D&G & LV are fav's of mine.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 7:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• heck no its more fun to spend my money on my chinldren then on some stupid bag. if i need a bag i can get a nice one for a reasonable price that looks just as good. i refuse to pay big money for a brand name.
    JazzyTysMomma

Answer by JazzyTysMomma at 8:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• No I don't. I am satisfied with the wear I get from a nice quality bag. I'd rather spend the money on a comfortable pair of shoes. :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:26 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I was at a huge Sale! I got 2 D&G!! One time we were in the store & DH bumped my purse! I yelled be careful Honey! Its D&G!!! We laughed out loud! We're Jobless!! I got it for a Great Deal! Cheaper then anything at Target or TJ Maxx or any discount stores! But its starting to look ratty now!! Someone bumped it with their Cart! I also have a pink Prada one!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:29 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I have quite a few designer handbags, but most were given to be by my mom. I used to buy them all the time, but now I'm not so into it. My style is more boho/hippie than anything, and some of the designer bags kinda clash with that. I carry them sometimes, though. Plus, I've come to think it's tacky to wear designer things with the actual label or logo on them. I always think it looks like someone is trying to advertise. While I buy designer clothing items, I try to find the ones without the name clearly printed for all to see. I buy it for myself and for the quality, that's all.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• A backpack works better for me. I'm not a purse person, never have been; nor do I care about labels of any sort for the sake the label itself. I agree with you, OP, about buying for yourself and for quality, though. I just don't gravitate to anything girly.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 9:54 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• No, why should I spend more on a purse than I have in my wallet or bank? This has never made sense to me.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 10:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Meh, I like jeans more.
    Anonymous