Kinda Nervous..Not ready yet.

Ok, I'ma try to make this short. Hubby got laid off, We moved in w/ my fam, didn't get along w/ fam, said he couldn't stay anymore, said he was going to move out and in the process he was going to find a place for us to stay. ( I couldn't leave, I was 8 mos preggers and my dd was 1 @ the time.) Found out he cheated. He begged me to give him a second chance, told him he had to gain my trust back and be able to provide for us. ok, it's been since August I told him this. He's helped me tremendously to gain his trust back, however, financially he was still not getting it. Well today he says he's definitely about to get a place for us to stay and I'm glad but at the same time I feel like he needs to prove to me that he can maintain a stable household. (I told him this b4). He seems like he's in a rush to move us in. how do I explain it to him that i need to see that he can maintain this place for at least 2 mos until (cont'd)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• i say focus on yourself for a little bit. i agree with admckenzie- about giving him support and stuff, but at the same time you need to focus on yourself. get him established in his new place and while thats happening, get yourself a job. make it so that just incase anything should happen between you and him, you always have a fallback option- a job, income and eventually you'd be able to get your own place if anything should happen.
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 9:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I can feel comfortable w/ moving me and the girls in? I don't want to seem like I'm trying to not be w/ him but at the same time I need that security. I also wanted to get a job b4 moving back together but that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon. I have been out of work since May.
    Anonymous

• You could always go back to mom's house if he screws up. He needs your moral support in this or he may just give in and not try to keep the place thinking you don't want to be with him. There has to be some reward for all the hard work he's done to try to prove himself a man to you. I'd seriously consider or worry he'd give up and go find someone else who will. Obviously, he'd prefer it be you but that's up to you

Answer by admckenzie at 9:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Yeah you are right, only thing is, I'm scared my mom won't take me back in. She'd be mad if I went back to him.
    Anonymous