how do you deal with baby fever??

I am a 21 year old single mom to a 16 month old boy..I don't have a boyfriend, i am basicallya stay at home mom so i don't meet guys to begin with...I know I am not financially stable or relationship stable to have a baby(especially since I am living with my parents) but I get sooo depressed not being pregnant and not having a little baby anymore. My childhood friends situation was like mine but she met a guy and is now expecting her second child..and i cannot help but be jealous. I want to be pregnant again!! I LOVED the 2nd and especially the 3rd trimester. I miss having a little small new born! I want it again soooo bad! How do you all deal with the baby fever?? (i am a little embarrased to feel this way, hence i am posting this anonymously)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am also having baby fever, and my LO is only a year old. I just try to remind myself of the money situation, and how chaotic it would be having 2 kids to deal with. You only get to be in your 20s once, and Im sure that you will like having a baby once your son is old enough to help out a little bit. You know how hard it is to get around with one kid (shopping, chores, errands), imagine it with 2. And both are throwing temper tantrums? Oy. Give yourself a break, give yourself time to find a good man to help you.
    Anonymous

• um dont be jealous go ovr and help w/ her baby, maybe being around the baby will get u a little better
    Anonymous

• i know how you feel my child is 4 I am 25 I live with my mom i am DYING to have another baby and be pregnant OMG everytime i see someone with a big belly i get so jealous I go in stores all the time looking at the baby strollers and things Already have names picked out it is KILLING me
    Anonymous

• I had this problem also. I felt an unbelievably strong drive to have another baby. I had to breathe and move on. Direct my attention to other interests. I agree with anon about helping out with another baby, perhaps you could babysit, for example.

Answer by Bmat at 8:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I had it...got pregnant....got way way over it, he screamed 20 hours a day for 6 months. So over the baby thing! Careful what you wish for honey...you just may get more than you thought you would.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:48 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I have grandkids and still have the desire to be pregnant and have a tiny baby again. It's hard, and the feeling never goes away. It's just in our genes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Dec. 9, 2009