Has anyone purchased a 'cozy cover' for your infants carseat?

How did it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• worked well
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 8:44 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• The shower cap style ones are great and the only ones considered safe..The one I had zipped so I could leave it on the seat and just unzip it to get him out. I did find that he got too warm in it most of the time.
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 8:44 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I use one for my son now and like darcibeisheim said I find when I take him out he is sweaty. So I have started to just put a light jacket on him if he is in short sleeves or no jacket in long sleeves and always a hat that I can easily take off in the car when it gets warm. I think they are a great way to keep the snow/rain/wind off of them!
    konnorsmommy09

Answer by konnorsmommy09 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I had the snuggle bag thing that tucked under and zipped over. it gets nasty cold here so worked well.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:27 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I got one as a hand me down. We love it. It has the zipper on the bottom half for easy access, and the top is left open so she gets plenty of air. So far, only good things to say:)
    km1217

Answer by km1217 at 10:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2009