• In the Spotlight:

wii games for 4 year old

anyone know of any good games for a 4 year old for the wii

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My 5 year old and 3 year old like dora or diego-they are easy for them to do. My son (3) also likes driving games-he has nascar kart and a monster 4x4 game.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 9:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• My son is 4 and we looooove I Spy. It's done really well and the items are done in a list with a narrator that reads it. If you click a particular word it will repeat it back too so he can play it with someone or solo.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 9:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• My son loves the Mario games, the new Toy Story Mania game, Hasbro Family Game Night, Anything Disney Cars, Monsters vs. Aliens, Up, Bolt.
    Christian-Mom79

Answer by Christian-Mom79 at 9:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• My 4 yr old loves Mario Kart Wii so much. We just got her M & M Kart for xmas.
    Anonymous

• My 3 year old LOVES TOy Story Mania and Carnival games for the Wii
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 10:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• My 4 1/2 yo really likes the Wii Resort has a whole bunch of games table tennis,bowling etc it really gets all of us playing together.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:57 AM on Dec. 9, 2009