What have you done to spice up your sex life?

My husband doesn't think I am open enough when it comes to sex so what have you done to "open up" and spice it up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd ask him what he had in mind, because only he can tell you what he wants.
    Anonymous

• I agree w anon 1! Get drunk and ask him if u have to lol
    Anonymous

• I dress up and role play. I just got out my santa's little helper outfit for the next time we have sex!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• do Kegels. they work!
    Anonymous

• lets see. He likes me to use toys, anal sex, watching me masterbate, watching some porn together, He likes that I like to watch it. lol! hours of four play before hand. blow jobs, although he doesn't care for them much, He loves to lick me! I don't like it so much, weird I know. WE try new positions. There is one that I wanted to do, but with me being overweight its hard, so I am working on losing weight to do it. I can get into the positionnow, but I lack the stamina. the list goes on. but that is just a few things we do to spice things up. on and we exercise together. Nothing gets him turned on more then that he lately!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• u should try edible things. like candy's and strawberry's, syrups. maybe a hot oil massage. Just be free to any new idea.
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 9:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• toys. They're a big turn-on. and finding ways to do it creatively. Like my hubby and i have lately been having sex in the laundry (which connects to the bathroom) on the washing machine is great, as well as in the shower, standing up, and on the floor. REsearch new positions and try to find some new toys and outfits.Oh! and masturbation, watching me, or me watching him. Or porn, if you can stand it.
    LeviM

Answer by LeviM at 10:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2009