Why do the men that only want sex wanna talk to me... I am sick of it! I want a good man who really wants to get to know me.

My pictures on my profiles only show my face... when I go out I am fully clothed. I am shy and not flirty. I just don't get it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• To weed out the bad guys. Stop having sex with all guys. The good ones will stay around.

Answer by louise2 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• guys that only want sex go for anyone..It honestly doesn't matter who you are or how you act,what you wear,etc. they know you have sex with a woman and if their aiming for sex their obviously going to talk to or flirt with whatever woman is a round.Guys are gross,most of em will seep with anything with a pulse,and the pulse is optional haha jk
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 9:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I dont have sex with any of them... only had sex 3 times with 3 ex-boyfriends.

OP
    Anonymous

• I mean had sex with 3 ex-boyfriends... multiple times.

OP
    Anonymous

• Maybe your are looking in the wrong places?
    Anonymous

• initially that is what all men what from us, you just got to help them see past that.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Want not what.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• guys are attracted to all kinds of women. and ur shyness may be a turn on for some of the men.
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 9:44 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Men are more physical than women and will always try to get sex for the cheapest cost possible. It's up to us, as women, to set the standards. Good men will respect that. Dogs will move on or try to find a weakness in your armour. Suggest you read "Act like a Lady, Think like a Man" by Steve Harvey. He's hilarious but tells the God's honest truth.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 10:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Guys like sex. They try to get it wherever they can. They try and if they fail they move on to someone else. They are just hoping you will give in like a lot of women do. They are just playing the odds. They are not focused on you as a person, just what you have to offer. They probably send out tons of the same requests to lots of women every day in hopes of finding one with low enough self esteem to take the bait.
    Anonymous