Serious question here, are men

born stupid or grow into stupidity? I wonder how many brainless men were the class clowns who could never settle down or were the most shy boys of all when little. Are men really from Venus?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes, they are really from venus lol
    Anonymous

• I think it's something they become over time. The ones who have mommies who never stop wiping their butts for them end up stupider.

Mind you my husband seemed to become a hell of a lot dumber after our twins were born. All of a sudden he couldn't do ANYTHING without asking me questions. FFS dude I have two babies to look after...figure it out for crying out loud lol.

And there is no cure...trust me I've checked.
    sgtdemanda

Answer by sgtdemanda at 10:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• In my family, we call it testosterone retardation. At puberty, the surge of hormones coats the brain and eats it away like a corrosive acid. That's why your 5 year old son will love you and tell you that you are the best mommy ever adn your cooking is the best cooking ever and want you to sing him a bed time song.... by 15 you want to scrub them with Comet and fumigate their bedrooms and hit them with a frying pan.... and by 30 you think OMG? I married that?

But estrogen retardation makes us compelled to love and care for them.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Shy boys actually usually grow up to be very intelligent men.
    I've also known A LOT of intelligent men. The ones that are stupid, I think, are stupid because of how their mother's raised them.
    And the saying is "Men are from MARS, women are from Venus". I can't imagine you actually meant to put Venus in there.
    Anonymous

• Men are from a planet yet to be determined. lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• My thoughts on this post are that while women are sleeping the men go to a place called "Man School", this is where they learn how to ask those stupid questions like,"Why did the dog piddle on the kitchen floor"or better yet--"The dog left a puddle on the floor for you".They also learn things such as "Where are my socks,shoes,shirt ect."
    It's just a good thing we are around to help them out and explain things to them.lol........
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 10:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• all of them are born that way but some get worse as they get older.
    JazzyTysMomma

Answer by JazzyTysMomma at 10:44 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• op here. My husband comes in to the kitchen where I am. He stands inbetween the fridge and cabinet and asks me to get him a glass of water!!!!!!!!!! Uh hello how many glasses of water did you get me when I was in labor with your kids or when I had 103 fever and surgery?????????
    Anonymous

• No-men are from Mars and women are from Venus. LOL.
    Anonymous

• They are idiots in my mind. That said, I know they are wired totally differently and think with their penis but they do do things we wouldn't necessarily do so at times, we need them. Like to pick up the dead rat, bury the family cat, fight as gladiators (oh I guess that's not done anymore).
    Anonymous