Be honest how many have and use a Snuggie ??

i would like one but can't see spending $15 on one when I don't really know if I would use it after buying one.

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 10:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I haven't but I saw a really cute tinkerbell one for my DD I am thinking about getting. I would not want one though
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 10:10 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• true story...honestly...I posted on my yahoo group in the nieghberhood just this morning asking if anyon had a empty Snuggie box that I could have cuz I want to put MIL's Christmas present in it as a gag- make her think we're giving her one of those when she opens it...me thinking that she would think that was a terrible gift...well, three people told me that they had a box that I could have

well, later, I was telling my BIL the idea, well he tells me that our MIL and FIL got one (a Snuggie) just last week!! looks like the gag is on me LOL

my BIL says that MIL doesn't really care for it cuz it is to long- she can't walk around while wearing it and she says that it doesn't have a back? it isn't like a poncho?

I would never want one...we already have to many blankets as it is
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 10:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I have one that I love. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not. It's essentially like wearing a really long robe backwards.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Sorry, it is a sad day for me when I cannot find my own way out from beneath a blanket to answer the phone or hit the remote. Land of the free...home of the lazy!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• It is NOT for me at all, however my 7 year old SON wants one - go figure!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 11:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• No Never. They are stupid! They already make blankets that have snaps on them, how much lazier can people get?
    Anonymous

• My daughter has one on right now and LOVES it!
    hadisons_mommy

Answer by hadisons_mommy at 11:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• No, I either have a sweater on or use a blanket.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:37 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I love the idea as a white elephant gift for our gift exchange, Thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• It's cool for snuggling on the couch. I have one, I like it. You just can't really walk around in it. Mine doesn't have any snaps. Perhaps that would be cool though?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:57 AM on Dec. 9, 2009