The season for Giving?

My husband is terrible at buying gifts. Christmas, anniversaries, birthdays, he just can't seem to figure out what to get. I really believe he does try, and he seems to get kinda stressed when it comes to those times of year so i know it bothers him and he is really thinking about it. Does anyone else have this problem? And is there a way i can help him become more... creative, when it comes to gifts without having to give him the "nudge" everytime?

buterfly_001

Asked by buterfly_001 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Shopping

• I go on ebay and make a want list -then hubby jsut picks from that. He HATES shopping!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I have a wish list on amazon. com of things I would like and on my list I have purses, jewerly, books, movies, cd, shoes, nail polish, makeup, bake ware and candle. So whenever my b-day, christmas, valentine's day or our anniversay my husband just goes on my list and picks something from my list but I also have list on hsn and target he also check those list too before decide on what to buy.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• How about an Amazon Gift Card!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:46 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Seriously? Is he a good man? Is he a great parent? Does he treat you with respect? What else could you possibly need????

Answer by rkoloms at 8:56 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• men are hardwired diff sometimes anad thats why they eed to basically have what we would like shoved at them. I agree with the other ladies who said give him a list of alot to choose from. that way you are surprised and he isnt annoyed as much.
    and to rkoloms, the op can ask any thing she wants. the post wasnt about her man being a bad guy, just a simple question about helping him not get so worked up.geesh.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:26 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• He might need the nudge. With my husband when we are out shopping, I show him things that I like or other people in our family would enjoy. Like if we were out and I saw a candle set that his mom would like I tell him, "Isn't that set great babe. I bet your mom would like something like that." It works really well for us and since then he has gotten much better about buying gifts. Hope that helps.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 6:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2009