How can we be hasppy with just three kids?

Me and my husband just got married August 1,2009 and we just had a baby in June. However we already have three kids, one from my previous marriage and two boys. I am overwhelmed sometimes as I guess most mothers are, but he wants to try for a little girl and I honestly do not want any more kids. My daughter is 10 my sons are 4 and 5 months old. I did tell him if we get married and move out of New York I would have another child and honestly if I knew it was going to be a girl I would but what are my chances of that. I am 32 years old and I am still getting adjusted to having three children. Do I satisfy my husbands needs and have another one or do I be happy with my three and let him be miserable?

Iamahotmom2417

Asked by Iamahotmom2417 at 10:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• Sounds like me and my hubby, except I am the one wanting another baby and he says no-go. I have no advice really, just letting you know that you are not the only one in that boat. Either way, one of you isn't gonna be happy, I guess. I see it as if you are going to have another child, wait a while... I mean your LO is only 5 months. You have time to think it over. good luck~
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 10:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Enjoy being married for now, you still have time for more kids later.
    Anonymous