How can I be happy with just three kids part2?

I am still enjoying the birth of my 5 month old but if I am going to have another one I do not want to wait. I just want to get it over and done with. Any suggestions? This last pregnancy was really bad and it seems like the older I get the harder the pregnancies are.

Iamahotmom2417

Asked by Iamahotmom2417 at 10:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• If you had a really bad pregnancy so very recently just take time and look deep deep why you need to put your body at risk again at least so soon? I have three and a half and four and a half years between my kids, 3 kids. My youngest is now 17years old and I'm in my fifties. My older two are early to mid twenties. I was able to enjoy each baby singly since that was my blessing and not multlples. Yet even at their ages my kids now and when they were little were good good friends not because of their ages but because of how I parented.

Have a baby cause it's the healthiest time for your body and for your family and new baby not only because you feel obligated to think of time. I was 38 years old when my youngest was born. As old as I am now and as old as they are, the ages they were born was great!!!!! My husband is in his fifties too and he was military and college for two of our three kids births.

Remember You.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I have 4 kids. My youngest are boy/girl twins, and it was hard in the beginning. I think your biological clock is ticking and your hormones are raging. I love my kids but I wish the twins had been a single birth, only because they demanded so much at the same time. I would bathe them, feed them, change them, and put them to bed(thinking I could do what I needed to get done), only to have them wake 2-3 min after I left the room and got in the shower. Don't over stress your body! You ould cause yourself to go into an emotional breakdown!!! There ar times where I think I want another baby and then I look at my twins and refuse to chance it!!!! So how do you stop the "need or urge" to become pregnant again!? Think about why you feel the need to do it again, is it worth being to tired all the time to play with your newest bundle of joy, can you afford to do this again! You might be addicted to being pregnant!? Talk with your ob???
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 11:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2009