I had my third miscarriage today....what is wrong with me?

i am feeling ...kinda numb....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Health

• I am sorry to hear this. Don't panic that something is wrong with your body. People do miscarry many times. Stress is a bad thing for pregnancy. Just see the doctor and find out. When your life has leveled out, think about getting pregnant. For now, heal your body and move through the loss of your Dad. Hang in there. I'm really sorry.
    Anonymous

• oh honey, I am so sorry. I have had 6 miscarriage in the past and they hurt so bad. If you need to talk message me.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• has your doctor discussed possible reasons for these miscarriages? stress, tubal..etc?
    U may feel numb to the emotion because its like "AGAIN?" but I know it must hurt
    Im sorry just know there are ppl here who support you and "get" what your going thru. Have a peaceful night.
    Anonymous

• I am so sorry for your loss. It's such a terrible thing to go through. Has your doctor suggested any testing at this point? I know for my doctor, three m/cs consecutively is the point at which they began to check for clotting factors and other treatable causes of pregnancy loss. Sending my sincere sympathies your way.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• (op) this has been a roller coaster of a month for me and SO...we found out i was preg....then started bleeding went to the er and was told i was hemorrhaging...sent home with orders to rest....then ended up back with severe pain and bleeding (like doubling over labor pains) they said i was miss...sent me home...then at the doc i found a week later my level had continued to double and was told i was still pregnant..(after SO and i] stopped crying over thinking we lost the baby) i have been on bed rest since..this morning i woke up to spotting...then i called the dr...they said to go to the er....there i was told had missed....and to get checked by my ob...i go friday to find out what is wrong...i lost my father 2 weeks b4 all this began...so i am feeling really low right now....i duno why this happened ....the doctors at the er didnt specify...they just said follow up with my doc because he thinks there is something wrong.
    Anonymous

• I'm so sorry!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 11:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I am so sorry. Hang in there (((((Big Hugs)))))))
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:02 AM on Dec. 9, 2009