• In the Spotlight:

Bad day :-(

Today has just sucked. I asked my SO to get me a pkg of Ramen noodles just because I have cramps and needed something salty and because I was mad at him and told him that he could make it up to me if he just ran up the street for one lousy bag of noodles. Then he throws a piece of paper(Mexican newspaper) saying that Ramen noodles causes cancer. Does he despise me? I'm serious... :-(

Have you had a sucky day?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 10:59 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do yo do things for his birthday? If so then stop. maybe then he will appreciateyou more. Also everything now days cause cancer. I would have told him to stop being so dramatic!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Im sorry I meant do you do things fo him on his bad days
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Yes, I have had cramps all day long, I live in Des Moines and we are having a freakin blizzard, so I am stuck inside. I have shoveled snow several times and it just keeps piling up....I mean seriously there is a foot of snow outside and it is blowing EVERWHERE...I just hate it.....I want summer back!!! Plus my kids have been driving me nuts because they want to go out and play in the snow, but I can't because we haven't got boots and snowsuits out quite yet (gotta find them still!) and school is cancelled tomorrow, so I get to get up and do it allllllll over again...ugh!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I've had a crappy day too!! I was 2 days late so of course I got my hopes up for being pregnant, as I'm never late, and i started today. =( I've been through this before (TTC 3 years for first) so I know better than to get excited, but I just had a feeling ....LOL!! So now I'm drinking wine....a big glass of wine!! =)

Just remember tomorrow is another day! And I know that my day always starts out great because I have a 15-month-old little boy smiling at me as soon as he sees me!!
    Anonymous

• I'd get you the noodles if I could. : (
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:27 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• ramen noodles are my crappy day food too! lol. I love to make them without the spice packet and with broccoli and soy sauce:D I'm sorry your day sucks!
    Ravensong

Answer by Ravensong at 11:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• When my man gets like that i tell him to quit being a crab and if im crabby too ill tell him to come give me crab kisses and if he refuses then i give him crab pinches till he gives me crab kisses. it sounds really corney but it works for us and for some reason we cant be crabby anymore after crab kisses. lol daddy is the King crab im the Crabo and our son is baby crab. We are the crab family.
    JazzyTysMomma

Answer by JazzyTysMomma at 12:23 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Tell him when Aunt Flo visits him you will get him some noodles too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• It sounds like HE IS ON his period! LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Men! I'm sorry you had a bad day and didn't get your Ramen noodles. I hope tomorrow is better! :o)

My husband gets like that. He is not understanding my pregnancy moods these days. Him running to get me things isn't the problem, but listening to me and understanding why I'm cranky and not making it worse is his biggest issues. He just says he knows I'm crazy (pregnancy hormones), which makes me more angry. lol He's not far off, it would just be nice if he worded it better.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Dec. 9, 2009