caboodle cases?

i am looking for something portable to keep and carry my beauty products in. The extent of these products include 2 faces moisturizers, astringent, a small bottle of aloe, and VS body cream, body spray, deoderant, a container of pomade, and bottle of hair serum, mousse, and hairspray, about 20 hair ties, bobby pins, 2 brushes, a comb, and about 4 eyeshadows, mascara, and chapstick. how big of a case do you think i will need? im so tired if everything being everywhere...it doesnt even seem like a lot to me, but i want to be more organized. i just dont want to buy something ridiculously big that ill end up packing with nonsense. any suggestions.

brodysmama23

Asked by brodysmama23 at 11:52 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I'm the same way! I don't travel all that often anymore, but when I do, I always put things separately (or by category) in Ziploc bags & then put all of those bags inside of another bag...like a canvas bag or a mini backpack or whatever. It's really irritating. I need to buy a new one, but I really like the folding zipper pouches that have separate compartments for things...it can just be rolled up and closed w/ Velcro, button, or whatever kind of clasp it has. You can find them in the lotion/makeup/beauty section in like, Wal-Mart or Target. I also like the caboodle cases, but I dunno if my lotion & facial cream will fit in it. There are also caboodles made w/ fabric...meaning more wiggle room for fitting in larger bottles. (I'm going to Texas in two weeks so I may get one of those!)

At home I have all my stuff in a Steralite shelf of 3 drawers. It's small & sit on my vanity.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 12:07 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• DH and I got my Mom one for her birthday this year and we filled it with brand new makeup. It's not a caboodle really, but we got it at walmart. It's a travel bag type thing. It has several pockets and it rolls up and has a hook to make it a purse. My Mom hangs it by the hook on the back of the bathroom door and keeps all of her stuff organized. She has tons of makeup and face washes and body sprays in it, and when she goes to her boyfriends house she turns it into a purse and takes it along. We got it at walmart right next to the caboodles
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 12:08 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• check out caboodles website they have all different kind of carrying case in all size.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2009