Got a question?

ok when i went to my 32 weeks ultersound cause they said my baby was measuring big and when the done the ultersound they said my baby is at 5 pounds and 5 ounces at 32 weeks and that i have a little extra fluid.. my question is when i go to the doctor on friday can I tell my doctor that i want my c section to be at 38 weeks? Or do that have to make it when they want it? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You don't alway have to listen to the measurements , b/c if my sister had her baby would've been 7lb 5oz like the doc. told us and he came out with a c section at 4lb 9 oz and she gained 20 pounds so you never know go with what you feel is right
    waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 1:28 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Are they having to do a c-section for a reason?
    Christian-Mom79

Answer by Christian-Mom79 at 12:30 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• yes this is my 3rd c section its a repeat..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I was going to ask the same thing Christian-Mom79 was going to say. Is there a reason for the c-section? If so, most doctors will have you wait until 40 weeks unless it's necessary. I know, my family was trying to get me to be induced a week early and he wouldn't do it. I really didn't want to be early.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:33 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I highly doubt they will induce, even thought the u/s says 5lb, they can be off 1-2 lbs either way. I personally would wait him out. Congrats!
    Christian-Mom79

Answer by Christian-Mom79 at 12:48 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I would wait til your due date.
    youngmom2004

Answer by youngmom2004 at 12:50 AM on Dec. 9, 2009