I need help..I'm sorta scared..

I have been having this odd pulling pain in my right side. I am late for my period by 20 days now. I have taken the bpt and hpts all were negative. I am not sure what this new pain is. I'm not really sure if I should go see my dr or not..Its not a constant pain just a slight pulling pain about 2inches from my belly button...Has anyone ever had this pain? Or feel sick constantly bc of it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Health

• It could be your gallbadder. I would go see a doctor
    youngmom2004

Answer by youngmom2004 at 12:45 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Could be your gallbladder, go see the doctor.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:52 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Could be gullbladder stones, could be tubal pregnancy, could be ulcers. You need to make a doc apt and request they screen you for any possiblity of anything associated wit that kind of pain!!! They'd probably have you get an ultrasound done, they use it for gullbladder stones too.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 12:56 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I had the same pain when I first got pregnant with my last kid AND the navel piercing I had was causing it. Go see a doctor!!

goldilocks70

Answer by goldilocks70 at 1:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2009