I'm broken... am I ever going to heal?

I am happy yes but I always find myself putting up my wall now. These guys want to flirt and talk to me and I reject them... telling them that there is someone out there for them and giving them tips... making sure that they know we can never be together, being too serious instead of playing around. I did that tonight and the last the guy says is "I think I'm gonna bail... have fun... ill ttyl" I feel so stupid... I guess you don't know what damage you are left with until you have the opportunity to try again with someone new and you fail. I am really emotional right now and it sucks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Of course you will heal. You are not permanently broken.

You're just not ready for the game yet. When will you be? The day you've got other things to do besides think about playing the game.

In other words...take car of YOU first. Good men come along when you don't really need them.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:34 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• You will heal you have to give yourself time in the mean time pick up some hobbies outside of home you might meet someone special!! and don't look for someone they will come!!
    LadyT19

Answer by LadyT19 at 3:00 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Ever since I thought I was ready to get back out there and find a man to love me and my son, I have been stressed. You ask yourself with every guy "Can this be the one?" and you build your hopes up. Take a step back and breathe. When the time is right a great guy will walk into your life. Until then, just remind yourself that you can take care of yourself and make yourself happy. If you are not comfotable with yourself, than neither will any guy you come across.
    Mary_CoreysMom

Answer by Mary_CoreysMom at 7:14 AM on Dec. 9, 2009