How do I tell his father?

I have a 3 month old son with a man who does not know he's the father, but he does know my son exist. I just recently started talking to him an tried bringing up our son but I usually draw a tried bringing up our son but I usually draw a blank on what to say. Any advice on what I should say to him or do? blank on what to say. Any advice on what I shoul blank on what to say. Any advice on what I shoul say to him or do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Just be straight up with him..be like hey we need to talk... I want you to meet your son and see what he says.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 1:21 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Do not beat around the bush with this.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 1:22 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• how can he know about your son and not know its is. Can he not do math?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Ask him how he would feel if he found out that your son is his!! And after his reaction then you will find the words to say!!
    LadyT19

Answer by LadyT19 at 2:58 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• If you file for child support then he will find out...

Answer by rkoloms at 6:19 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• just tell him, there is a innocent child involved and not tellin the dad does a disservic eot your child. who knows, the father may step upa nd be a marvolous dad, but if he doesnt know, he never gets a chnce at all. and thats sad. Just tell him, say remember that night/week/whatever...well baby is yours" and be ready for him to maybe say he wants a test.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:40 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Send him an announcement with the names of both parents. i'm sure he'll figure it out when he sees his name on there!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I agree, just blurt it out or sent a nice letter if you are scared to tell him in person. I do agree that he needs to pay child support so I'd be telling him soon so he can budget for it

Answer by admckenzie at 11:21 AM on Dec. 9, 2009