When you got pregnant, did you know before you took a test?

With my son I knew the night I had sex that I was going to get pregnant. I knew I was pregnant without a doubt when I was around a week and a half along and took a test around 2 and a half weeks.
When you were pregnant did you know or did you not know until you took a test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I knew...both times were the only times I have ever had unprotected sex. Fertile Myrtle here!
    tangyh

Answer by tangyh at 1:41 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• yup
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:41 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• We have always had unprotected sex, and I have knew all three times before I even missed a period. I just "felt" pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I knew, which was weird because I had taken so many pregnancy tests in my early adulthood always expecting to be pregnant due to missed periods but all were negative. I later found out I had Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome and the 1st test I took after I knew about my syndrome was positive, my only baby boy:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• i knew also. I was around 5 wks along. I burped all night long and that is unlike me unless i have soda. no soda that night, i just knew it. I took a test and there it was 2 bright lines, i just knew it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• with my dd, i had no clue, my husband and i were taking a walk and he looked at me and said, i think you're pregnant. He was right, i was almost 2 months along.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I knew... I was like a month late ;). lol.
    shygurl3166

Answer by shygurl3166 at 2:09 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• It was the 1st month that we didn't use protection. We weren't officially trying yet but we had decided to stop trying NOT to get pregnant. I when I realized I was 5 days late and my breasts seemed a little tender I was pretty sure I was pregnant!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:34 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• The first time we tried - - literally the FIRST time we tried, and I started feeling off about a week later - I thought I was coming down with the flu because I didn't think there was any way we would get lucky on our first try :) And then I thought twice and took the test about a week before my period was due and it was positive. The second time it was the same time line - I knew about a week after that I was pregnant.
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 2:43 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• The First time no i didn't know that i was pregnant and i was scared to tell anyone then finally i broke down and went to the doctor. Every time after that i knew i had that same feeling!!
    LadyT19

Answer by LadyT19 at 2:54 AM on Dec. 9, 2009