um..are MILFS the new thing?

It seems everywhere I look there is something about MILFS...and how to date them ( or do them ) ... so are hot moms in now? Is it because so many single women have kids, or have I just not noticed it before?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 1:53 AM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• MILFs have been ummmm... talked about (???) since I was in middle school(like 7 years ago)

I think it's like the "cougar" thing.... I don't get the reasoning behind it though

*DF calls me a MILF and it makes me mad*
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 1:56 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I am not answering anything... I am asking too! I see that everywhere too. What does MILF stand for? It always seems to be a sexual reference. I just don't know what it is actually talking about...
    movin_mommy

Answer by movin_mommy at 2:19 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• milf stands for Mom I'd Like to F***
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 2:23 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Ohhhh... geeezzzz. hahahahahaaa! Thanks!
    movin_mommy

Answer by movin_mommy at 2:35 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• OK I did not know what MILF's was either....learn something new every day.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:51 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I think the psychology behind it starts with men (mostly immature men) thinking that a mom cannot be hot or attractive. So when he finds an attractive woman (who also happens to be a mom) he's like wow she must be rare (though we are definitely not) therefore he wants her. because rare things are hard to come by, and that means that we all can't have them, and everybody wants what they can't have.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 4:29 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• also you have to think, most men were nurtured by a loving mother. maybe they pick up on the soft motherly side (as well as seeing the sexy side) and want both? idk.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 4:30 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Men are coming to terms with the fact that mom doesn't equate to a frumpy frump. I just realized how MILFtacular I am apparently. It's okay when they aren't creepy.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 5:23 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• MILFs have been around forever that I know of, but I did see a siggy with my favorite actor and FILF on it. That was a first for me.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:09 AM on Dec. 9, 2009