I'm a guy in my dreams?

I dream in 3rd person a lot, like I'm watching myself from the outside almost. I seem to frequently have dreams where I am male. A couple times I've had sex dreams where I'm a guy too, I don't remember whether I'm having sex with another guy or a woman, I think both have happened once or twice, but at least one of the times I had the male "parts".

The most confusing part of all of this is I'm happy being a woman, during the day I don't ever question my sexuality, I don't feel like I should have been born male, I don't fantasize about being male, I'm straight, and other then thinking women are pretty I'm not sexually attracted to them.

I'm happily married to a man, have a daughter, and love being a mom, I might be a bit of a tomboy, but a feminine one if that makes sense.

So just wondering if anyone has any insight on this, or if it's happened to anyone else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've had dreams like that and I'm a girly girl. lol I don't think it really means anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Dec. 9, 2009