the most annoying thing....

I was browsing myspace profiles...and it just annoys me sooo much when i see moms who have more pics of them partying than they do of their kids....and ones who dont even say anything about their kids, but has a whole paragraph dedicated to their new boyfriend....

What is the most annoying thing for you

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 3:06 AM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mommies that are pregnant with their FIRST CHILD and act like they KNOW EVERYTHING!!!! come on now...if you know i have a kid...dont assume i dont know what the hell your talking about. or dont act like im stupid! omg i hate that!!
    MoMMy2aDiVA08

Answer by MoMMy2aDiVA08 at 3:18 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• ooh yea that is probably #2 on my list lol...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 3:24 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I hate myspace in general. it's like a teenagers hookup sight. totally pointless unless your looking for bootyhole.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 3:26 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• i use myspace to talk to friends from school or family....i even met my husband on there ( yep) ...I know there are tonssss of booty-call people on there, but I havent ran into one yet...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 4:04 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• your lucky. it's all I get. so i just let my hubby troll with my account now and try to ruin some of the pervs self esteems. Myspace used to be a lot better and it's actually how hubby and i got back in touch.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 4:58 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I HATE when you have a profile that clearly says you are married and some clown sends you a message saying "Oh you look cute in your pic...you wanna chill sometime." Do you read? Were you distracted by my face? Are you a dumbass? What?
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 5:33 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I had some guy ask when we could meet.... And it clearly states I am married on myspace. I deleted him and about once a month he ask me to add him again... I wont do it because in my area on the top of myspace it states not looking for anyone just looking to connect with old friends and this is what it has stated since I set it up.
    sassy43082

Answer by sassy43082 at 6:47 AM on Dec. 9, 2009