Teen Moms

Anyone watch the show on MTV about teen moms? It is making me so mad. All this Amber chick does is complain about how hard it is to be a mom. She has a finance her own car her own place and money to spend. She's upset because she doesn't get to go out all the time and she blames it on her daughter.
I want to slap her. I am a single mom of twin boys and I am happy as could be. NEWS FLASH you aren't going to have a normal teenage life you have a BABY!
uhh sorry just had to vent. Anyone else have an opinion on that one?

twinmommy2009

Asked by twinmommy2009 at 3:31 AM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I haven't seen it but if it's on MTV then I'm guessing/hoping they are going to try to portray teen pregnancy as undesirable.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:39 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I havent seen it yet, waiting for it to show up online, but I saw 16 and pregnant and that girl your talking about whined and complained through that series too. I think people make it as hard as they want it to be. if she wants to get out of the house, get a stroller or a baby backpack and WALK! I certainly did! I wasnt technically a single mom, I am married, but my DH deployed 9 days after our son was born, so I was taking care of him all by myself, and I didnt just sit at home and wallow in my self pity. You have to be strong for your children and not breakdown. its NOT the babies fault you(Amber) got pregnant Its yours!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:40 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• "NEWS FLASH you aren't going to have a normal teenage life you have a BABY!"

I think that's the point they are trying to make.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:40 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• they want to make teen pregnancy seem undesirable because it is. but do they have to get an annoying whiny bitch to do it? no.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 4:04 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• They make me want to ram a stiletto in their eyeballs...I hate whiney brats. Be a woman...grow a set of ovaries...suck it up
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 5:31 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Im 19 with 3 kids my 1st son was born January 2007, My 2nd son was born May 2008 and my 3rd my daughter was born June 2009. Its a hard life sometimes but I chose to have them so I have no right to complain no one does.. ok sometimes u may get alittle upset you cant always do what you want wen u want but ur a mum u have responsibilities now to your children/child. Im also lucky im still with the father and he helps alot. Being a teenage mum is not always easy but not undesirable depends on how you handle it and if you have alot of support. But I hate hearing people bitch about their kids. If you dont want kids then dont have them and use protection!!
    Mumma07

Answer by Mumma07 at 6:04 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• It's like all the 16 year old who get new 2011 BMW and whine cause it's red not black, oh yeah it has a system, rims and tinted windows, but it's not black so Daddy takes it to a custom shop to have it painted. That sweet 16 show...seen that one?
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 8:13 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Actually, the Farrah girl pisses me off the most. She is always treating her mom like sh*&^. In Catching Up with 16 and Pregnant, she decided she wanted to get a car and after arguing with her mom (calling her dumb and other insults) she got out of the car and called for someone to pick her up. She was being a spoiled brat! I couldn't believe what nice things these teenage moms have. I was 20 when my first was born and I lived with my parents and husband and child for two years. Then when we moved out, we still had to penny pinch. These girls don't realize that it could be sooooo much harder.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 8:15 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Farrah is the one that really makes me mad. Amber is just annoying.
    austin_amazon

Answer by austin_amazon at 11:22 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Amber is annoying Farrah is a brat and Maci is trying her hardest to be a good mom. Catelynn is the one I feel sorry for ...having to "deal" with a family who didn't support her decision to put Carly up for adoption. I'm married and 22 and I don't get to go out all that often with my baby but I don't complain, I like being with my son...maybe if you didn't want a baby at 16-17 yrs old you shouldn't have had sex (Amber I mean or all the girls on that show more or less).
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 5:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2009