Delayed vax schedule starting at 18 mos or 2 years?

My DD is 18 mos old and thusfar, vaccination free. I would prefer for her to stay that way, honestly. But I promised DH when she was born, that I would selectively vax if we could just wait til she was a little older....Well he just mentioned to me yesterday that he wants them started soon as she is almost 2. Soo....I was wondering if anyone knows of a vaccination schedule that starts at 18 mos or 2 years? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• This is what is required to enter school in PA as of 2009 and the schedule I use with my children. At age 2 pertussis is not needed (it is a disease that is deadly under the age of 1 year) and not needed for school either so ask the doctor about the DT instead of DTaP.

Age in Months Vaccination

24 DT

28 Heb B

32 Polio

36 DT

40 Polio

44 MMR

48 DT, Hep B

52 Polio

56 Meales only if available (only need one dose of mumps and rubella in PA)

60 DT, Hep B

64 CP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:17 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• my daughter is also vaccine free. IF for some awful reason I had to vaccinate her, I wouldnt start until she was 3 years old. And I would follow the schedule from the 80's. And I would space them out, one vaccine (which is different than one shot) at a time, with at least 6 weeks in between each vaccination.
    You can find the schedule from the 80's at www.generationrescue.org
    HaydensMommy007

Answer by HaydensMommy007 at 1:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2009