Sideline Chicks

I don't understand how some women are satisfied being the sideline chick. I mean come on aren't you worth more than that? Don't they see they it's jsut a stupid game men play and that they really aren't wanted!!! It's NOT CUTE

MiMiBreezy

Asked by MiMiBreezy at 5:07 AM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Not all women think clearly at every stage of life.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 5:45 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Sloppy seconds
    booty call
    Then they get knocked up and want to know why their man bails out........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I just ended a very ugly relationship not too long ago. He had his other relationship for 10 years while were together for 7. I suspected him of still being with her and when I would bring it up I'd get hit or worse. He denied he, old me all sorts of lies about her, even claimed to hook her up with someone just so she'd leave him alone. Anyways my point is this: DO NOT JUDGE UNTIL YOU KNOW ALL THE FACTS AND MOR THAN 1 SIDE OF THE STORY!!! But some women are also delusional thinking this man will leave the other woman for them, some are just plain gullible to eat up everything the man tells her just to have him by her side! What kills me is the women who stay with a constant cheater, men that have multiple kids outside of their relationship, lack of respect to commit to the relationship, and never blame the man for his actions but instead hate on the other woman for being "there". This is why I'm NEVER gettingmarried! Men r dog
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 8:09 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• My friend swas a side line chick. But she got divorced and he got divorced and they hooked up. Her sister also has a similar story. I don't know but odds are he will not leave unless there is spousal abuse. This exwife punched her man in the face and he called the cops. He was cheating but she hit him and she got arrested. He ended it and hooked up with his sideline chick. So it does happen that it does work out....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• anon 8;03, yeah they hooked up but worked out? not so sure. because if a man cheats with you, he will prolly cheat ON you...and so your friend may have a surprise coming in a couple yrs when her man decides he has to cheat on HER. It can work out, dont get me wrong, but its rare, very rare. too many trust issues with a man you know is capable fo cheating.jmo
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:37 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Her sister actually married the guy!! But the hubby got the kids taken away... The other sister is buying a house with the dude now.He got divorced from this woman that used to hit him. She was so abusive. So these are the exceptions.It does happen but like you sid time will tell.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Not wanted? thats funny since we are wanted. it's the wives who aren't wanted. they are just stuck with them for one reason or another. they are with us cuz they want to be with us and with the wife out of obligation. deal with it. we get the good stuff like sex, money, dates, gifts on holidays while the wife gets all the crap. That tells u who is getting the short end of the stick
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• anon 11:16 doesn't the guilt set in after awhile? I am married and sometimes married men ask me out and I jsut cringe. I had one married come after me all because of a misunderstanding. She told me to watch out cuz she knew where I lived. All we did was flirt. So watch out girlie. Married scorned women are really crazy. Watch your back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• You shoudl read about it sometimes. I found a magazine once & it had a whole bunch or REAL story's coming from the "other women" & why they alloud themselves to be the other women & what it was like for them. It was a real interesting read, & i felt horrible for some of these women, because it seemed as if some hated themslevs behind closed doors. It was like they thought they could not do any better. Some women though made it a point to sleep w/ married men because they knew there would be no strings attached. Wich i could remember which magazine it was from, but it was CERTAINLY an interesting article.

WOW! Here is a whole website dedicated to the "other woman"

http://www.gloryb.com/

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:50 PM on Dec. 9, 2009