What i would do if Tiger Woods Wife was my friend.

If i was her friend i'd take her away, to somewhere he couldn't find her. Put her in a room with ten of I Conjure's, "Ego" Candle to boost her confidence and hire her the best Psycholgist and NLP Counsellor money could buy.
If she stays her Self-esteem will be zero and she will never feel good about herself or her life.
My French Grandmother used to say, "It is better to be heartbroken once by a man, rather than over and over again."

katierr

Asked by katierr at 8:02 AM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Did you see on regular news in NY they said that there are e-mails of Tiger telling Uticel how much better it is with her and better than what he gets at home. U. is a fame whore, prolly the biggest tute this side of Hollywood. How disgusting. His wife is too good, but hten again the money is too good. So I see the hesitation in her leaving......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I think I will back my 1986 astro van into a tree and see how much media I get. I will do it drunk and high also....lol
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 8:15 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I would keep my mouth shut & not talk about it. I'm sure that she has her own ideas on what she has to do. Don't be like all those wagging tongues out there. Be her friend & be there if she needs you. And people, for God sakes if you don't know how to spell use the spell checker before you post!!

kwhit190211

Answer by kwhit190211 at 10:01 AM on Dec. 9, 2009