We all complain about where our tax dollars are going - so, what would YOU like to see our tax dollars doing more of?

I would like to see more animal welfare charities and organizations being funded - how about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree on the animals, Id also like to see more go to the schools and teachers.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:54 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I'd like more of my tax dollars to do nothing...... Sit right there in my bank account. I give money to several animal organizations and recently adopted 2 shelter cats. Why does my tax money have to be used for stuff like that? That should be a choice and not come out of our taxes just like most of the stuff we pay for through taxes.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:56 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• If I can't keep it, it should be reducing the national debt and deficit, not paying off the pet supporters used to buy someone into office.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:58 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• less war, more school.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:18 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Education or paying off the debt.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:42 AM on Dec. 9, 2009