Compiling Info for a book

I am in teh process of working on a book and would like to ask everyone
"What is one of teh greatest mistakes you have made that you have learned something from?"

It can be funny, serious, etc, etc

Please post your answer and if you woudl like to sign your first name and state, taht is great. Otherwise - that is fine too!

Thanks sooo much!

traceyinmaine72

Asked by traceyinmaine72 at 8:57 AM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That being beautiful on the outside i.e. being very thin, pretty etc. can be taken away from you in the beat of a heart. Then you are left with what you have on the inside.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I dated a guy for 6 years and he cheated on me. I then held that against every guy I dated afterwards, to the point that I would have nightmares. It took a very long time for me to trust men , because of how badly he hurt me. I have learned though through this experience that just because one person is that way does not mean that all people are out to hurt you. I had to learn to forgive, not that I will ever forget the pain. But after I forgave him for what he did I was able to start a healthy happy relationship with the man I am proud to call my husband. Jaymie, Michigan
    Mom9495000206

Answer by Mom9495000206 at 2:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2009