zhu zhu pets

how many of your kids are wanting them? my lil girl definetley wants them & luckily i found some on craigslist! does anyone have them/played w/them how are they?

beachmom0703

Asked by beachmom0703 at 9:01 AM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL I have never heard of that one.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:08 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Mrs. Owen, they're little toy hampster things. They're "The Toy" they have to have this year....
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 9:15 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Oh LOL Well I have a almost 6 year old boy and a 7 month old daughter so I guess that is why I havent heard of them LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:19 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• yeah my 4 yr old wanted them but he wants a million other things. i am not going to wait in line/pay too much for a hamster thing. he has a real dog and a real toad... that is enough.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:20 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• My little kids want them but I am not going to go hunting for them until after Christmas. I refuse to fight over toys or pay more then they are worth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• My kids love them. They have 12 hamsters (duplicates) and the whole set. My sil bought them all and she spoiled Christmas. I had bought 1 online for $45 for my oldest and sil went out and bought 3 of the same one I spent too much on. She lives in a city where they are easier to get..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I have 2 each for both of my kids but they won't get them until xmas so we don't know how good they are yet. I got them for regular price back in the first week of October so it wasn't that bad.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 9:43 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• i got the whole hamster set w/2 hamsters i paid 20 over retail but im ok w/that since id have to pay that in shipping anyway, if i got it from a website or something. ive seen the hamsters on ebay for $90 !!! in the store its only $8 if u can find them ! some people r charging/paying ridiculous amounts for these lil things
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2009