Eyebrow help.

Ok. Did a stupid thing. Plucked on top, like I've heard you aren't supposed to pluck above your eyebrow, and I did. :( How long does it take to grow back? I'm going on like week two of not touching the top. And will it look right when the hair grow back in? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• actually, you can pluck or wax the top of the eyebrow. waxing the peachfuzz that grows around the top of the eyebrow gives you a really clean polished look. if you know what you are doing, and practice alot. have a professional show you how to do it and teach yourself at home. the brows will take about 6 weeks to grow back in fully, till then use a good eyebrow filler powder or pencil and a wax to keep them in place. if you can wear your hair a little over your face that helps, and sunglasses all the time help too.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:32 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• i trim the top with my little scissors...i think it should be ok when it grows back....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I've made that mistake before. I can't remember how long it took, but they did grow back. Now I trim like the previous poster when the top hairs get too long.
    Anonymous