Do you think the government has the cure to any or all of the deadly diseases that plague mankind, but keep them from us on purpose?

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 9:45 AM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I would believe it.

With everything that we DO know about, I'm sure there have been some amazing developments that we don't know about. Look how far we've come with technology. I don't think it's outlandish to think that we've come just as far medically. I bet cures and/or better treatments have been discovered for a lot of things, but there is money to be made by TREATING instead of CURING.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 12:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I don't know about the governmant, but the medical community...MAYBE! Could be BOTH!!

Chris Rock does a great rountine about this about the doctors don't want to cure because they GET YOU ON THE COMEBACK! It's all about TREATMENT now...Less cure, more continued treatments. More $$$$. More specialized care, more $$$, More research grants , more $$$

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:55 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I think the drug companies and the Government are in cahoots and are keeping cures from us in order to make money of innocent, unsuspecting, ill citizens.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:59 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Not likely.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:07 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Carpy, what makes you think the government is so innocent and wouldn't do something like this? What makes you trust them enough to say that it's not likely?
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:10 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Swine flu MADE IN A LAB Australian scientists say.

It is all about money. Has noting to do what is best for the people.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:11 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• yes...but i'm a hippie, so you should expect that answer from me..lol. I do believe and always have, that as powerful as they are we as the ppl have no control over ,  the prez and his family have the best dr. the white house can afford, and they are all prob. immune some how to all kinds of flu's. See now you got me ranting..lol,  You should look up Tuskegee syphilis experiment

EarthHippy

Answer by EarthHippy at 10:12 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Because OUR gov is not the only one that would have access to cures. If other countries have them then it would be known. It's just a simple fact that not everything is curable.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:16 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• We as citizens have no idea how many times we have been used as human guinea pigs without our knowledge. Sometimes I ponder if we are too trusting in thinking our Government has our best interest at heart when in reality, they are greedy and self-serving- totally lacking in respect for our wishes, health and privacy.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:17 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Do you think a conspiracy involving more than three people can be maintained for any length of time? It's hard enough to plan a surprise party!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Dec. 9, 2009