Moms who had premature babies..

What were your pre-term labor symptoms?

*this is only posten in "just for fun" because posts here get a lot of feedback.*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son was a premie but I did not have any signs of labor...I went to the doc for a regular appt and when I was hooked to the fetal monitoring there was no sign of movement and his little heart rate was low...I was sent directly to the hospital and had an emergency c-section.
    konnorsmommy09

Answer by konnorsmommy09 at 10:11 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• my water broke at 34 weeks. they tried to induce me but i wasnt dialating so i had a c section.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:02 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• my son a premie but no signs of labor.. went to my regular dr appt and my blood pressure was up so they tried everything to get it to go down and it didnt so the dr told me to get ready to have a baby cause with my blood pressure so high it wasnt good for him and especailly not good for me since i was born with a heart defect.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 12:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2009