? for the Pagan ladies

I have been watching Eastwick...I like it, but do you? Do you think they are showing people with gifts in a good or bad way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• The new tv show, thought I'd say that...I think it may have been a movie before...I mean the TV show
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I have been watching it and I love it! It's fiction! Not reality, just like every other movie or TV show with witches... Does it show witches in a bad light? At times. But it also shows them as human, real people, good people, sure they are flawed and they screw up from time to time, but they are human, and we do that! Besides, the witches in Eastwick aren't Pagans, they are fictional witches that got there power from some man in black... Anyone with half a mind knows it just doesn't work that way!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:27 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• *not Pagan...but if I had to lean one way or another that's probably where I'd end up ;)
    never thought of the witches or the show/movie as Pagan really...just fun!
    My daughter and I love Eastwick and unfortunately I found out it's being cancelled :(
    I was REALLY hoping they would leave it on but NoOOOOooooo...lame
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:34 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Never watched it but I can safely say that Im sure they sensationalize it just like other shows do.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:09 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• They are cancelling it?? Why? I love it!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• why cancel? because I liked it probably ;)
    I found it the other day-was jsut curious if it was gonna stick around and found out there will be no more after the 13 episodes
    :(
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:34 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• it was a book, which i read and found hard to get into, then it was a movie with jack nicholson, cher, and umm i can see their faces but cant remember the names lol, I like the show and was really sorry to see it cancelled, it has a good cast.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• It's HOLLYWOOD!

I watch and love that show just like I did "Charmed" and "Bewitched".

Sorry to see it go...the current Darrel van Horn is HOT!!!
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Darn it, they are cancelling it?!!! I love that show. It doesn't bother me that they show witches in a fictional way, that's Hollywood for ya.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2009