Just for fun: FUN, crazy, pregnancy dreams!!!

Ah, the joys of being pregnant! I love the crazy dreams! Ok I will tell you mine, then you tell me yours.
1st pregnancy: I had a dream that I chased this man all the way up the highway, on foot, did not know who he was ( turns out he's my husband now ) and he ran into this house and was going to the bathroom to poop and I was reading over his shoulder. I read the headline of a newspaper and it read "Man gets robbed at gunpoint in the bottom of the ocean!!!" How crazy!
2nd pregnancy: I was being chased by a giant gingerbread man who was gay!
I had my daughter at 6 weeks and I looked at my husband and said "I told you they had my due date wrong!" Gah! Craziness! LOL. What's yours? Go on, do tell!!! :D

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• back in the 70s, there was a little tv film called 'trilogy of terror', and one story involved a doll that came to life and terrorized karen black's character in her apartment. i dreamed i had a multiple birth, and they all looked like this doll, complete with spear and crazy, chattering teeth!!! they just crawled out of my open tummy! blew my mind!
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073820/
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:43 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I dreamt last night that my pal from college had a Brazilian waxing salon in a resort hotel in Guatemala and she wouldn't wax me because she thought I slept with her boyfriend.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:51 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• the most memorable dream I had while pregnant that was funny was that I gave birth to a litter of gerbils. lol and I couldn't figure out why they didn't fit right in the stroller. woke up freaking out about that one.

I had some major nightmares though through each pregnancy.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:59 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I don't specifically remember a dream from my first pregnancy. WIth this pregnancy I had a dream before we found out we were having a girl, and in the dream I had a girl and had just brought her home. Well I wanted to change her outfit and I remembered seeing a cute purple sleeper when I first got home so I went to get it. Well I couldnt find it anywhere and then I saw this stripped cat and he had the sleeper on so I walked over to take it off of him and he started to run away and I chased and chased him and when I finally got him he clawed me up really bad but I got the sleeper off of him! I woke up laughing at that dream.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 11:52 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• The dreams I don't like are the ones where I'm in labor and get to the hospital too late for an epidural or I get to the hospital and they are about to give me the epidural and I'm freaking out bc my mom isn't there with me (she passed away last year). I've been having those more and more frequently the closer I get.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 11:54 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Last night I dreamed that I took a hpt and I could not see the results!! I am still waiting for a bfp-- two weeks late and no af yet!!:)
    Anonymous

• Last night I dreamed my boyfriend and I were really good friends with Tiger Woods and he came to live with us while all this scandal blows over. Even though he was Tiger Woods he looked a lot different (darker skin, thicker hair, and he never wore his baseball cap). The dream was just about us hanging out with him. We had a cookout on our deck and Tiger helped grill the meat.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Oh gosh, my dreams are getting so crazy I can't narrow it down. The big reoccurring one is that I have to breastfeed some sort of animal and it really freaks me out. Once it was a dog/kangaroo sort of thing. :S
    Anonymous