How do you feel about the Govn' party being crashed?

Tareq and Michaele Salahi were hoping for reality-TV stardom when they strolled uninvited into a Nov. 24 White House state dinner. Legal experts say the party-crashing duo may have to settle for the reality of a courtroom fight instead — and possibly a prison cell.

How do you feel about the security fail? AND What do you think should happen to this couple?

EarthHippy

Asked by EarthHippy at 10:38 AM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think they should be thrown in jail and the people responsible for this "mistake" should be fired! The Salahi's knew exactly what they were doing...if it were you and I we'd be in jail!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:40 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I think more people should be focused on what should happen to the security people. As for the couple I dont know what to say about them....
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• i think somebody should be fired.. probably a few somebodies. Beef up security. Actually, i think Obama should hire his own security
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I think Obama should be fired! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• What I've been wondering since this whole thing started was what law exactly did they break? Where is it written that it is against the law to show up to a dinner party uninvited? Rude, yes. Illegal, I'm not so sure. I can honestly say I don't really care enough to read all of the articles about these two to know if any charges have actually been brought up but it seems to me that the real fault here is in the lack of security. I absolutely think those responsible for the president's safety, as well as the safety of his guests, should be terminated but why imprison someone for showing up at the whitehouse, albeit uninvited, but still unarmed?
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 11:22 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• if they can make money off of the deal, i think they should. i see it as taking advantage of ignorance and ineptitude. they didn't break any laws, and the Soc.Sec. admitted earlier that she allows this sort of thing. Nobody would know about this still today, if she hadn't opened her big mouth and shown the pictures.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:55 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Those two and Balloon Boy's Dad need to be put on a desert island and we'll see if they can find a way off...there is your reality show!!!!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• What's funny is that this didn't happen when Bush was in office.
    Anonymous

• Nobody wanted to crash a party and have a picture taken with George!!! THAT is why it didn't happen. LOL.
    Anonymous

• What I meant by that is the security breach wouldn't of happened when Bush was in office. As for picture, that may be so, but that is not that big of a deal.
    Anonymous