When do you find the time for so much sex???

I just read a question about how much you have sex, some women say everyday some 2-3 times a day. With work, kids and sleep when do you have time for all that sex? I only get to have sex MAYBE 2-3 times a month. I guess I'm abnormal or are some just lying?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Yeah, that is interesting? I wouldn't say I have a lot of sex. But I do enough! Say about 3-4 times a week. Mostly in the morning and quickies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• ave 3 time a wk for me...sometimes 4 if i throw in a lunch break quickie. Other wise it is on the nights he doesnt have to work and after dd goes to bed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• It's not hard. Especially if your kids are older. I mean, I used to come home on my breaks and get some! We woke up, had sex, got ready for the day... Took our work breaks together - we worked together - and then went home and did some more. Now, with little kids, it's not quite so easy, hell we don't even share a bed now. But when the are older, there is no reason we couldn't do that type of schedule again. We are both home full time now - I work at home and he isn't working - so yeah, we could easily do it 2-3 times a day. Once the kids are in school, up that to 4-5 times a day - easy!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:10 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• The point is to FIND the time for it or he might find the time with someone else. My SO is military and his base is a mile from me so it's not that difficult for us to find time all through the day if necessary.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:23 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I have 2 lil one's 4 months, and 3 years and with my husband working 40hrs. a week and going to school 2 times a week. Me trying to catch up on sleep, potty training, cooking & cleaning I am luck to want to have sex 2-3 time a month! I want sex, but I am a tired crybaby and want sleep more than sex.
    Juicy_Mom_of_2

Answer by Juicy_Mom_of_2 at 11:27 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• In the morning before he leaves for work, when he comes home (if the kids are napping), at night before bed. WE don't do it that often lol. But just saying we could if we wanted. Once a day usually for us. Maybe more on the weekend.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:40 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Oh, and my husband is gone 70 hours a week.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:41 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• it's actually not that hard, it's just finding free-time in the mix.

my hubby works 12hr days, and we avg about 5 times a week.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2009