Who's got the most Snow? Or who wants some?

We got our blizzard. We are snowed in! We have plenty of snow! How is it your way? Who's got snow? Who wants some? Do you need snow to get you in the festive spirit?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:19 AM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no snow here. would like some for the kids but dont really want it bc i walk to work
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• SW Oklahoma. Did not get any. And am glad.

Answer by louise2 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• stuck in hell, florida, miami to b precise. send snow, all of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I live in Tucson. They trucked snow in a couple of weeks ago and dumped it in a mall parking lot so kids could see snow. There is a mountain that gets snow but you have to have a SUV or good car to get up there. We might rent a vehicle and take my 15 mo grandson to see snow.

We are from Indiana and have only lived in Tucson for 2 years. I have seen a lot of snow.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:25 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• SNOWED IN HERE!!!! All schools are closed!!! In the UP here!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Id love some snow right now it would help warm things up, we are supposed to get some this weekend. this waking up to 0 and 1 degrees is getting on my nerves, it is so bad the kids cant walk to school which is right behind my house or the bus stop which is also at the school, i have been driving them because i dont want them to get frostbite.

Of course once i get the snow and then have to actually leave the house i will complain lol, I hate driving in it lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:28 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• don't need snow to get me festive. i was hoping for some at Thanksgiving when I took my grandkids north for a small intamate dinner of 29 ( half the group lives in AZ and couldn't make it usually we are almost 50. MY grandson thinks 2 inches is a blizzard and my grandgirlies have never seen snow. I do not miss having to shovel that stuff
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 11:46 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• we may have got 5inches but it is blowwing around 7 degrees yikes in MN
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 11:49 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I've got a 10foot drift in my backyard.....but an inch on the other side of the yard. lol we had a snowstorm and wind storm at the same time on Friday. lol heck a city bus got snowed into the middle of a street - they finally got it out yesterday. lol

and thankfully the drift in the alley is on the other side from our garage door - we have nothing and they have a 6foot drift.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• We had a "blizzard" and got around 10 inches yesterday and last night. I don't mind it but the people from here have different ideas on what is a blizzard and what's a lot of snow than dh and I do. (We're in Nebraska but dh is from MN and I am from ND).
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 12:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2009