I have neck and shouldr pain that kills!!! i must of done it exercising ..Any over the counter meds that work best?

cameron536

Asked by cameron536 at 5:33 AM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Health

• I like Icy Hot.
    gwebkeijmmm

Answer by gwebkeijmmm at 7:21 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Try a Epsom Salt Bath. 1 to 2 cups of Epsom Salts in a warm bath helps sore muscles and gives you two other benefits. 1) Extra magnesium which most of us are short on. 2) It's a natural detoxifier. Eileen
    EileenMarie

Answer by EileenMarie at 10:50 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Arbonne Muscle Massage Gel. It is the best! My husband swears by it. It is the strongest stuff I have ever used. The first time my husband tried it he had injured his back and had to be on an overseas flight the next morning for work but was actually considering cancelling it due to the extreme pain. I put the creme on his back and he had it on a few hours before he came in practically crying saying it's burning wash it off! I helped him wash it off and when we were done he sat up and said the back pain was gone. He said the flight was fine and pain never returned. Now he recommends it to everyone with the warning that it is intense!
    www.getresults.myarbonne.com
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 11:10 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• If you are lookin for something in a medication form ,I would first consider if its muscle or joint pain. Ibuprofen or Naprosyn(anti inflammatory) helps.I have all over body pain some muscle and some joint.Ibuprofen always helps.
    Supermom253

Answer by Supermom253 at 11:18 AM on Jun. 25, 2008