Why are my breast so tender and sore?

My daughter is 16 mo and hasn't breastfeed for 5 months but three weeks ago my breast started hurting and feeling very sensitive. I have taken two pregnancy test and they have both been negative. I also checked my LH level and it said that I have none at this time. I am sexually active and I am worried that I am pregnant and it just isn't showing up cause it is too early.

momxlarge

Asked by momxlarge at 11:51 AM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• anything is possible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I kno when I got preg before I knew my breasts were very sensitive as well. this is crazy but by the time I was a month along my breasts went from a b to a d. I too had taken previous pregnancy tests but it was too early to tell. I found out when I was just over 2 wks along though. it is very possible that you are pregnant. I would wait a week or two and take another pregnancy test. good luck!
    mommy2Jayden21

Answer by mommy2Jayden21 at 11:59 AM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Thank you all mommies whom take their time to answer me. It's greatly appreciated.
    momxlarge

Answer by momxlarge at 12:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Usually my breast started hurting and that was my first sign I was pregnant. It would be 1-3 before my next period was due and I could test. Wait til your next period is due and test! good luck!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 12:13 AM on Dec. 10, 2009