Was this a personal attack? Is my sense of humor askew?

Really really late last night, someone asked for a cute way to tell her boyfriend that she's pregnant. She explained in her question that she just moved out of his house and back in with her parents.
I wrote, buy him some depends because when he finds out he's going to Schitt himself, lol, JK

This morning I got a message from the cafe mom team saying that my response was a personal attack. I was just making a funny!

Was it that horrible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nah....I think the Depends thing is funny. I'm serious, whether she does it or not, it's not like it is harmful or offensive. I have seen so much worse that left me scratching my head. I would not have considered your comment a person attack in any way.
    Anonymous

• lol, i thought it was funny
    Anonymous

• No. CafeMom is going off the deep end because I threw a fit about personal attacks being allowed in another post. Really super nasty personal attacks. So now everything is a personal attack.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I don't see anything wrong with it.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Some people lack a sense of humor, apperantly cm does too.

Answer by older at 12:20 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Ati- its not just you. i have had posts that were completely innocent deleted and been *warned*- over things that were not in any way offensive, but simply because Me, Myself & I posted it. (yet i can be called-by name- a C**T, B***H, W***E, etc. etc,)... i'm just not whiny, and don't report it. funny enough, the ONE time i did, they didn't do anything. *sigh*
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I got that warning once when there was a "am I pregnant?" post and I told her my crystal ball was broken
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Thank you everyone. I was worried that I was getting mean and didn't realize it.
    Anonymous

• That was funny!! And I bet he will need those Depends. I would be so depressed if I was that girl's mother.She thinks it is cute to be a young unwed mother. Arghhhh....it is not cute.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

LOL.

Some people need to lighten up.
    Anonymous